It has been a long, strange journey that has led us to this moment . . .
. . . after all those years of toil . . .
. . . the hour of fate is finally at hand . . .
. . . this upcoming issue of Worlds Without Master will contain within its pages the very game that set me on this path . . .
. . . Swords Without Master.
What treasures await me within?
As with the free introductory adventure “The City of Fire & Coin,” this next issue of Worlds Without Master will have rules for:
- The Perilous, Discovery and Rogue Phases;
- The Moral, Mystery and Motif Threads;
- And the tones, the thunder and the storm, and the end game.
As well as new delights:
- The Respite and Lore Phases;
- The Mark and Lore Threads;
- At least one set of rules for creating your own rogues;
- A complete set of Tricks to enable those rogues to steal the story;
- And Rituals, Tales and Campaigns–rules for Overplayers or Rogue Players to design adventures that fit on a note card.
And perhaps a few more secrets to uncover.
That’s all fine and dandy, but what about my usual allotment of swords & sorceries in Worlds Without Master?
Yes, indeed! This next issue will also bring with it:
- Another fully illustrated Jakko Orange and Tam-tam tale by Vincent Baker, “In Taruve: the Merchant Train.”
- Another installment of Bryant Johnson‘s comic “Oh, the Beating Drum!”
- “A Slaying in Smoke,” an illustrated tale of falchion and fashion featuring Muaphet Raum by yours truly.
- And as always, a yet to be determined miscellany.
How can I get my hands on this trove?
You can either lie in wait, watching this space for the moment it springs up and then pounce on it with your $3.99.
Or you can save yourself some coin and trouble by joining the Patron Horde today–paying only $2.99 per issue, and paying only when those issues are released.