- “One Winter’s Due,” a story about vengeance, family and crossed oaths, by Epidiah Ravachol.
- “Historia Imperio–Part 1,” the beginning of the history of Keith Senkowski’s Conspiracy of Shadows world, fiction and cartography by Keith himself.
- Wolfspell, a roleplaying game about wolves with the human blood in their veins, by Epidiah Ravachol.
- Illustrations by Rachel Kahn, Delfino Falciani, and Andrew DeFelice.
- Yet another installment of “Oh, the Beating Drum!” a comic about the everyday life of adventurers by Bryant Paul Johnson.
- And a miscellany of ill omens.
Buy the Worlds Without Master, Volume 1, Issue 2 PDF from me.