This 40-page monstrosity barely contains:
- “Nine Years of Mourning,” a tale of a vengeance that crosses the world by P.H. Lee, a tale that was inspired by Rachel Kahn’s wonderful cover to issue 4!
- “High Upon the Table of the World,” the tale of a doomed hunt by Epidiah Ravachol.
- So many illustrations by Jeff Brown, Maegan Cook, Andrew DeFelice, Delfino Falciani, Tina X Filic, Ed Heil, Jenna Kass, Chris L. Kimball, Dagmara Matuszak, Lorenzo Palermo, Eric Quigley, Andrea Scott, Kim Sokol, and Jabari Weathers.
- The very first installment of Rachel Kahn‘s brand new comic Wolf Neighbours.
- Masks of the Mummy Kings, a game tomb robbery and hidden identity by Nathan D. Paoletta, and the reason for a dozen of those illustrators.
- A miscellany of final resting places.
- And full-color cover art by Nate Marcel.
Get your copy of the issue at the Worlds Without Master bazaar, at the Dig a Thousand Holes Payhip store, or at DriveThruFiction. You can also read “High Upon the Table of the World” as well as all of Epidiah’s other sword & sorcery fiction for free at Medium.com/Words-Without-Master/.
And as always, you can stand with the Patron Horde, lend your sword to the cause while guaranteeing your share of the spoils.